
While I thought my shoes were pretty cute yesterday (though truthfully the picture doesn't do them justice!), my 7 year old had a different opinion.
"Mama, why do you have on organ shoes?"
"Huh?"
"Why do you have organ shoes on?"
"Are you talking to me?"
"Yes, I'm not trying to be rude or make fun of your shoes but they look like shoes you play the organ with."
(At this point I am laughing way too hard to even ask a coherent question.)
"Seriously, Mama, why do you have organ shoes on? I am not making fun of them or anything. They just look like organ shoes."
What we discovered later was that her piano teacher keeps shoes that look just like mine beside her organ. She couldn't figure out why in the world her Mama would have the same shoes as her piano teacher since said piano teacher is old enough to be her great grandma!

1 comment:
ROFL!! That is absolutely funny. And I can completely hear her saying that...
Post a Comment