I have found so many positive reasons to continue memorizing verses. One this week came after I woke up with a nightmare. Every time I closed my eyes the nightmare was back. I had to break the cycle and so started going through my verses. Within a matter of minutes I was back to sleep and back at peace. It has been so incredible to me to see the peace the God's word brings to my heart and mind.
It is time for my next Memory Verse. I have decided to memorize the entire chapter of Psalm 103 and so each time am memorizing 2 or 3 more verses. It is a great Psalm and one I would recommend highly.
So my new verses are from Psalm 103:13&14 "As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him: for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heather, I've just gotten back to memorizing, also! I used my digital scrapbooking software to make cutesie 4x6 cards, which I printed multiple sets of-- car, bathroom, kitchen. I probably spent just as much time creating them as it would take to write the verses out, but... you know. They're pretty. :)
I didn't know you had a blog... very cute site! Thanks for stopping by mine, too. :) Shannon
Post a Comment