Friday, June 13, 2008

New Family Members??

We have added to our family by 8 feet. Rat feet that is! We now own dumbo eared rats. Silver and Milky Way. Jackson's third grade teacher couldn't take care of them anymore and knowing how much Jackson adored the rats she offered them to us. Hopefully this will earn me mom of the year points and make up for the points I lose everytime I refuse to get another dog! Their long tails kind of ruin their cute factor!
Don't you wish you could have rats like us???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK now you have lost it Heather!!!

I am really concerned for you and your family. Shape up and get a stiff upper lip. Be strong I know you can do it. Draw some lines. Set some standards do something and don't let your family run all over you.

Jamie

Shannon said...

Okay, that is gross :) I guess I won't have to worry about adopting rats at this house. Simple house spiders are enough to make my girls go screaming to the next room! I can't say that I am anxious to meet your newest house guests :)