
We are dog sitting for a wonderful yellow lab named Lily! She is the sweetest most well behaved dog I have ever been around! Honestly I was a little nervous when Jeff volunteered us. My last experience with a dog was not great. However Lily is the complete opposite of Obi. She obeys, she is calm, and she even listens to Olivia! She has been delightful and we get her for 2 weeks! I think I could become a dog person!

2 comments:
Lily looks like a beautiful dog! I am glad to hear that you have not given up on dogs in general.. You just need to find the right dog for your family.
Heather,
Thanks for filling me in. I will be visiting your blog often. What happened to Obi? I remember his stories but don't remember what happened. I'm glad you like Lily.Tell Ainsley "She makes me proud".
We love you!
Aunt Barb
Post a Comment