Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baseball Fever

After several postponements, Jackson got to play in his first baseball game of the season last week! He was a little nervous. The team was a little nervous! And they played like they were nervous... until the last inning. Then got their acts together. We thought they might be ready to rally and come from behind but no such luck! First game was a loss!

Look how old he is looking!

He is playing left field which to him is a definite step up from right field!

Jeff and the girls watching the game. Really Jeff is watching the game and the girls are trying to stay occupied!

Showing off his "skills". You never know when this might come in handy in a game!

2 comments:

Rita B said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog and finding out about your family. I saw your name on Judy Lowstetter's FB page and then I found an old Christmas card w/ your blogspot. I decided I needed to see how your family is doing. I can't believe how your children are growing.

I often wonder how your parents are doing. Tim and I are well. I retired this year - YEAH!! I am so excited. Tim is going to work at least 2 more years, then who knows.

If I can I am going to bookmark your blogspot so I can check on you and your family. Is Jeff still doing the computer job he got when he left Ohio?

Hope all is going well. Will check back in later!!

Rita

Heather V said...

It was so good to hear from you. I think of you and Tim from time to time and have wondered how you are doing. I just sent a friend request through facebook so hopefully we can catch up more there. My parents are good- had you heard about my mom's closed head injury in the fall of '09? Jeff is still with the same place but has moved up to a supervisor position. Good to hear from you!