The girls were so excited for the Daughter Daddy Dance. (Yes I know it is supposed to be the Daddy Daughter Dance but for a month now both girls have only referred to it as the Daughter Daddy Dance.)

Ainsley had a little trouble deciding what to wear but her beautiful Easter dress won out. You can't really see how cute her hair was. I guess we should have taken a picture from the top. She was pretty impressed and proud of it and the beauty was it only took about 5 minutes to do and I didn't have to hear the whole time "Are we done yet? How many more curls?"

Olivia on the other hand was all about the curl. Fortunately she is patient enough to handle her whole head being curled. Her little hair is bone straight and extremely fine so to get it to curl takes a whole lot of hair spray, a tiny very hot curling iron and a whole lot of pixie dust. She loved it and looked pretty cute when it was all said and done. She was probably even more excited than Ainsley. This was her first dance and she has waited a whole year to be able to do everything Ainsley did last year.

The girls are so silly about Jeff's "new" car and made a huge deal about riding in it. They were hurrying Jeff along so they could get in the car to get there. Their own personal sized limo.

I can't even tell you how excited the girls were. They were be-bopping around ready to go far sooner than Jeff was. Jeff teased Ainsley that he was going to wear shorts which she promptly vetoed. (Not that her mommy was going to let him out of the house looking so inappropriate.) After he got dressed I heard one of the girls exclaim with total surprise "Whoa Daddy you look nice!" I would have to agree he is quite the cutie! I'd go to a dance with him!

It's hard to believe that they are old enough to go to a Daddy Daughter Dance together. Before I know it, they are going to be going to prom! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment