My new verse is continuing on in Psalm 103:6-8 The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel: The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
Check in with your verse or to report how your goals are going.
Happy February!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute header Heather! I also like the new font - scriptina perhaps?
I've got my January verse memorized, but haven't come up with one for Feb. yet. I'll let you know when I decide! I'm glad you're doing this 'cause it's keeping ME accountable too.
Love the new pic - such sweet kids! :)
Ok - here's what I'm memorizing for February:
Jeremiah 17:7&8
But blessed is the woman who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. She will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes, its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.
Post a Comment